Elite Status
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site/Forum Idea **PLEASE READ AND GIVE FEEDBACK**

4 posters

Go down

Site/Forum Idea **PLEASE READ AND GIVE FEEDBACK** Empty Site/Forum Idea **PLEASE READ AND GIVE FEEDBACK**

Post by Blue Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:00 am

Thought I'd try and do something for the soldiers out at Iraq, and Afghanistan. So far, I've told some peeps I know that are deployed to sign up on the forums to utilize the Movies, and Music area since they really don't get much out there. And with that, I thought that maybe I'll put up a new category dedicated to the soldiers. They can post up there contact info, like there address, and if anyone is able to give some love to them by sending them a care package of what not, then that'll be tyte.

Also, the soldiers that do sign up, I'll make a request area so that if they really need/like to recieve some things, they can request things as well. And of course, I know we're not rich cats here to be sending hella ish, but eh, what ever you can would be sick. So let me know what you think of this idea and I'll set up the new area. BTW, this is for anyone that knows anyone deployed. I have about 4 family members myself that are deployed right now, and I'm sure we all know at least one other soldier that would love to see this ish to!

If you have any other ideas as to what I can add to help any soldier deployed, lemme know, and I'll see if I can get it done on the forums k.

"Blue"
Blue
Blue
Admin

http://www.elitestatus.net

Back to top Go down

Site/Forum Idea **PLEASE READ AND GIVE FEEDBACK** Empty Re: Site/Forum Idea **PLEASE READ AND GIVE FEEDBACK**

Post by DJAYM Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:13 pm

great idea, i have no family members in service but would certainly like to help
DJAYM
DJAYM

Back to top Go down

Site/Forum Idea **PLEASE READ AND GIVE FEEDBACK** Empty Re: Site/Forum Idea **PLEASE READ AND GIVE FEEDBACK**

Post by Blue Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:47 pm

Sounds good bro! Thanks for the feedback!
Blue
Blue
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianVP Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:33 pm

WE SHOULD HAVE A BBQ FUNDRAISER EVENT FOR THEM....

BrianVP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:05 pm

this is awsome. I wish they had something like this when I was in. I would be more than happy to help.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Thats tyte bro, just keep an eye out on the soldiers area for there info and what not! Hopefully we can help even if its just a few soldiers that sign up you know!
Blue
Blue
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down